WADE BABINEAU EDITORIAL CARTOON: Saturday, March 28, 2020
CINDY DAY: MMM...marvellous maple
World Meteorological Week
FIDDLER'S FACTS: A disappointing end for Summerside Western Capitals
City of Charlottetown purchasing state-of-the-art drone for police ...
MARGARET PROUSE: During times like this, it's easy to find a bit of ...
VIDEO: P.E.I. man writes, directs $1 million thriller expected to ...
P.E.I. woman looking to be next Inked Magazine cover girl
SALLY COLE: A timely tale for P.E.I.
The Journal Pioneer
For her first road trip of the summer, SaltWire meteorologist Cindy Day is leaving the confines of her office in Halifax and taking a trip across Nova Scotia to Cape Breton.
While she's there, Cindy will stop in on her colleagues at the Cape Breton Post on Friday and visit the first leg of the Cape Breton Relay on Saturday.
Find Cindy's forecast on your weather page.
Check out Cindy's stops along the way:
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Pomquet, Nova Scotia
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Irish Vale, Nova Scotia
- ON THE ROAD WITH CNDY DAY: Chip and Dales Famous Fish and Chips, East Bay, Nova Scotia
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Table Head, Glace Bay
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Mayflower Mall, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Savoy Theatre, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Cabot Trail Relay Race, St. Anns, Nova Scotia
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: Cindy Day wraps up her road trip to Cape Breton
- VIDEO: All about Cindy Day