UPDATED: COVID-19 news and numbers
Building an equal future for women in Atlantic Canada
SPECIAL REPORT: Facets of family violence
Have you tried the SaltWire News app?
What's working for businesses in 2021?
What COVID-19 has taught us about long-term care
SaltWire Selects: Stories you don't want to miss
Continuing coverage: Mass shooting in Nova Scotia
The Journal Pioneer
Saltwire meterorologist Cindy Day visited the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador to check out the excitement of Regatta Week.
- CINDY DAY: Regatta Day - ‘weather’ or not
- Regatta Eve gains popularity in St. John's
- Brothers became police officers, St. John's regatta rowing champs
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: St. John's
- VIDEO: CINDY DAY: Weather looks good for Royal St. John's Regatta
Check out videos from Cindy's other road trips:
- Want more weather information? Visit your weather page.
- Have a weather question, photo or drawing to share with Cindy Day? Email [email protected]
Cindy Day is the chief meteorologist for SaltWire Network.