SaltWire's Ask a Journalist: You have questions, let's find some ...
What you need to know about COVID-19: May 29
The latest on Nova Scotia's mass shooting
The latest weather columns and browse beautiful photos from Cindy Day
SaltWire's cartoonists bring heart and humour to the news.
NOW Atlantic: Smart thinking for a changing world
Visit SaltWire.com for more of the stories you want.
The Journal Pioneer
Saltwire meterorologist Cindy Day visited the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador to check out the excitement of Regatta Week.
- CINDY DAY: Regatta Day - ‘weather’ or not
- Regatta Eve gains popularity in St. John's
- Brothers became police officers, St. John's regatta rowing champs
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: St. John's
- VIDEO: CINDY DAY: Weather looks good for Royal St. John's Regatta
Check out videos from Cindy's other road trips:
- Want more weather information? Visit your weather page.
- Have a weather question, photo or drawing to share with Cindy Day? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Day is the chief meteorologist for SaltWire Network.