SaltWire's Ask a Journalist: You have questions, let's find some ...
What you need to know about COVID-19: May 29
The latest on Nova Scotia's mass shooting
The latest weather columns and browse beautiful photos from Cindy Day
SaltWire's cartoonists bring heart and humour to the news.
NOW Atlantic: Smart thinking for a changing world
Visit SaltWire.com for more of the stories you want.
The Journal Pioneer
SaltWire Network meteorologist Cindy Day didn't have much time back at her office in Halifax. Wednesday, Cindy is taking another road trip to Prince Edward Island.
While she'll be making some stops along her way to the Island, Cindy will also be visiting The Guardian office and attending the first Lady Ball, hosted by Ovarian Cancer Canada at the P.E.I. Brewing Co. in Charlottetown on Thursday, May 30.
Follow this page for Cindy's updates along the way, and click below to watch her trip to Cape Breton last week.
- Cindy Day stops at the Confederation Bridge
- Cindy Day visits Compton's Farm
- Cindy Day arrives in Charlottetown
- Cindy Day visits the Belvedere Golf & Winter Club
- Cindy Day visits the offices of The Guardian
- Cindy Day chats with Dave Stewart at The Guardian
- Cindy Day stops at Just Another Farm
- Cindy Day visits Ken MacDonald's garden in Charlottetown