BRUCE MacKINNON CARTOON: March 26, 2020
WEATHER U: Snowflake formation
P.E.I. woman looking to be next Inked Magazine cover girl
WORLD METEOROLOGICAL DAY: Cindy Day helps people plan their days and ...
WORLD METEOROLOGICAL DAY: For meteorologists like Cindy Day, the proof ...
WORLD METEOROLOGICAL WEEK: What climate change lessons can we learn ...
WORLD METEOROLOGICAL WEEK: Could the Labrador Sea hold secrets to ...
SALLY COLE: A timely tale for P.E.I.
DOUG GALLANT: There and back again
The Journal Pioneer
SaltWire Network meteorologist Cindy Day didn't have much time back at her office in Halifax. Wednesday, Cindy is taking another road trip to Prince Edward Island.
While she'll be making some stops along her way to the Island, Cindy will also be visiting The Guardian office and attending the first Lady Ball, hosted by Ovarian Cancer Canada at the P.E.I. Brewing Co. in Charlottetown on Thursday, May 30.
Follow this page for Cindy's updates along the way, and click below to watch her trip to Cape Breton last week.
- Cindy Day stops at the Confederation Bridge
- Cindy Day visits Compton's Farm
- Cindy Day arrives in Charlottetown
- Cindy Day visits the Belvedere Golf & Winter Club
- Cindy Day visits the offices of The Guardian
- Cindy Day chats with Dave Stewart at The Guardian
- Cindy Day stops at Just Another Farm
- Cindy Day visits Ken MacDonald's garden in Charlottetown