Prince Edward Island Christmas lights map — Click to submit your lights
Get creative with Christmas projects right at home
A gift to anticipate
Sewing love, cheer into every stitch
Island of inspiration: Artist Adam Young paints vibrant scenes of East ...
Rooted in Christmas tree traditions
Holiday help at the ready
Recipes for the holidays
Decor, function go hand in hand with this DIY holiday project
Must-watch holiday movies
Robyn Flannigan is a graphic designer and illustrator currently based out of her home studio in St. John’s. She works with a variety of clients on everything from editorial illustration to branding. Find more of Robyn’s work on Instagram @RobynFlannigan.
1. What makes you proud to say you live in Atlantic Canada?
The resiliency of our people.
2. What inspires your creative process?
Much of my inspiration stems from the old-fashioned movies I watched as a child, and the out-dated decor I came across in abandoned houses.
3. What do you hope your legacy will be?
That's a pretty heavy question. I'm sure this will change in the years to come, but for now I hope to encourage others to take artistic inspiration from their own lives and experiences.
4. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received so far?
Assume the person you're listening to knows something you don't.
5. Tell us something unexpected about yourself:
I have a pretty strange middle name. It's Donalda.
6. What is a common misconception about millennials that you disagree with? Why?
I disagree with the idea that they are lazy and don't want to work. Most of the millennials I know are extremely motivated.
7. If you had to pick, what’s your spirit animal?
8. What’s one thing that scares you?
9. What’s your favourite way to support local?
Purchasing second-hand house ware, books, and clothing from local shops.
10. Will whine about:
11. Will wine about: