A mix of sun and cloud is expected across the province Thursday with a 60 per cent chance of showers later in the day. Today’s high is 27 C.
Click here for weather updates throughout the day from the SaltWire Network weather desk.
- Attention: Effective July 3, restrictions on interprovincial traffic (within the Atlantic provinces only) due to COVID-19 will be lifted and the bridge will be open to all traffic. A reminder that cash is not accepted at this time. For information on authorized travel to P.E.I., contact public authorities by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902-894-0385. For travel information to New Brunswick, call 1-800-462-8387.
- Attention: All unnecessary interprovincial travel is currently prohibited by the public authorities.
- Advisory: Shuttle and apprehensive driver service is closed. No cash at toll plaza.
For updates, visit confederationbridge.com.
For flight schedules and COVID-19 travel information, visit flyyyg.com.
Northumberland Ferries Limited
Northumberland Ferries service will be expanded when the Atlantic travel bubble comes into effect on Friday, July 3.
- Note: Reservations are recommended. As passenger capacity remains at 50 per cent to help enforce safe social distancing, it is recommended that travellers (including walk-ons) make reservations to prevent disappointment. Reservations are available online or by calling toll free 1-800-762-7245.
Schedule for Thursday July 2:
- Departing Wood Islands, P.E.I. – 6:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Departing Caribou, N.S. – 8 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Daily round-trip sailings seven days per week from July 3 to Sept. 7:
- Departing Wood Islands, P.E.I. – 6:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Departing Caribou, N.S. – 8 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
To read the NFL’s COVID-19 response measures, click here.
For more information, visit Ferries.ca or call the Wood Islands ferry terminal at 902-962-3635.