* The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX fell 10.42 points, or 0.06 percent, to 16,576.10.
* Leading the index were Ivanhoe Mines Ltd, up 13.0 percent, West Fraser Timber Co Ltd, up 4.1 percent, and Spin Master Corp, higher by 3.3 percent.
* Lagging shares were Celestica Inc, down 15.9 percent, Bombardier Inc, down 15.1 percent, and Methanex Corp, lower by 5.6 percent.
* On the TSX 98 issues rose and 137 fell as a 0.7-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 8 new highs and 5 new lows, with total volume of 278.3 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Bombardier Inc, Encana Corp and Enbridge Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 1.19 points, or 0.7 percent, while the financials sector climbed 0.54 points, or 0.2 percent.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 1.32 percent, or $0.87, to $65.02 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.44 percent, or $0.33, to $74.24
* The TSX is up 15.7 percent for the year.