KENSINGTON – Several local businesses brought home awards from the Kensington and Area Chamber of Commerce awards gala, which happened earlier this month.
There were six award categories with one resulting in a tie.
“We are so proud of the incredible businesses in the Kensington Area and the hard work they do,” said Chamber president Rosalie Profitt.
The 2017 award recipients are
– Malpeque Bay Credit Union Best New Business Award: Broadway 45
– Key Murray Law Small Business of Excellence: Kensington Food Basket
– Innovation P.E.I. Business of Excellence Award: Twin Shore Camping Area
– Best Website: Chez Shea
– PE Aqua Farms Blair Ramsay Employee of the Year Award: Patti Taylor – Murphy’s Pharmacy
– CBDC Community Impact Award: Buffie Boiley Photographic Arts and Spring Valley Building Centre