Shawn Turple, who won the first two races of the season, finished second followed by defending series champion Cole Butcher, Springvale’s Greg Proude and Josh Collins.
Charlottetown’s Darren MacKinnon, finished sixth followed by fellow Islanders Robbie MacEwen (10), Dylan Gosbee (11), Kent Vincent (13), Allison McKinnon (16), Terry Dougay (23).
Gosbee, Collins and Donald Chisholm each picked up Atlantic Tiltload qualifying race victories. Chisholm, who was vying for his third consecutive Riverside victory, suffered mechanical issues on lap 10 forcing him to pit and go down 20-plus laps.
Blenkhorn picked up the Linde most laps led award after leading the way for 83 laps.
Ontario’s Jason Hathaway, who was making his first appearance on the tour this season, also had mechanical issues forcing the No. 3 team to pit on lap 51 putting the visiting team down numerous laps.
The tour returns to Scotia Speedworld next weekend for the Nova Truck Centres Make A Wish 150 on Saturday.
Results from Sunday’s Ron MacGillivray Chev Buick GMC 150 at the Riverside International Speedway in James River, N.S. It was Race 3 in the Parts For Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
Driver Laps Hometown
1. Dylan Blenkhorn 150 Truro, N.S.
2. Shawn Turple 150 Enfield, N.S.
3. Cole Butcher 150 Porter's Lake, N.S.
4. Greg Proude 150 Springvale
5. Josh Collins 150 Placentia, N.L.
6. Darren MacKinnon 150 Charlottetown
7. Nicholas Naugle 150 Dartmouth, N.S.
8. Jarrett Butcher 150 Porter's Lake, N.S.
9. John Flemming 150 Halifax, N.S.
10. Robbie MacEwen 150 Charlottetown.
11. Dylan Gosbee 149 Cornwall.
12. Kyle Reid 149 Fort MacMurray, Alta.
13. Kent Vincent 148 Crapaud.
14. Shawn Pierce 146 Blockhouse, N.S.
15. Craig Slaunwhite 145 Terence Bay, N.S.
16. Allison McKinnon 129 Oyster Bed Bridge.
17. Stevie Lively 110 Shubenacadie, N.S.
18. Harry Ross White 96 Kennetcook, N.S.
19. Rollie MacDonald 83 Pictou, N.S.
20. Donald Chisholm 76 Antigonish, N.S.
21. DJ Casey 64 Prospect, N.S.
22. Jason Hathaway 64 Uxbridge, Ont.
23. Terry Dougay 34 Albany.
24. Devin Snell 14 Saint John, N.B.
Margin of victory – 3.982.
Number of cautions – 3.
Lead changes – 2.
King Freight future winner award – Josh Collins.
Exide Batteries rookie of the race – Nicholas Naugle.