– This week at KISH students studied hard for exams.
– Monday, the Senior Women's Basketball team played Westisle in a very close match, as they did last weekend when they won the Aidan K. Harrington Memorial Tournament hosted at KISH.
– Tuesday morning, students bought smoothies for a dollar in the cafeteria from the KISH Wellness Committee.
– Later in the evening, there was a Parent Council and Internet Safety meeting.
– Also, our junior high girls challenged Hernewood at 4 p.m.
– Wednesday, UPEI visited KISH for students to ask questions or who wanted appointments.
– After school, there was badminton club, which is open to all students and an evening packed full of basketball practices.
– Thursday, the junior A boys basketball team had a game against M.E. Callaghan. All of our athletes represented our school very well.
– Friday, trades courses for the second semester started.
– Next week at KISH, seniors will start exams. Wednesday will be the block C exams. Thursday will be the block A exam and Friday is the Block B exam. Study hard this weekend students and good luck.