O’LEARY– Seven beautiful homes all with water views on Mill River or Northumberland Strait will be opening their doors to visitors on Saturday.
The fundraiser is to help with installation of new siding on the O'Leary United Church exterior.
The house tour has been organized for July 14 from 1 to 5 p.m. Houses on the tour include:
- Brody and Katherine Ellis, Fortune Cove
- Gary and Carol Morgan, Fortune Cove
- Allan MacPhee and Shawna Gaudet, Cascumpec
- Wayne and Norma MacNeill, Cascumpec
- Lois Graham and Mary Mravnik, Cascumpec
- Katie and Jonathan MacLennan, West Cape
- Ellen and Brian Locke, Cape Wolfe
Complimentary strawberry shortcake will be served during the tour.
Rain date will be July 15 at the same times.
Last-minute tickets will be available at the church centre from 12 to 1 p.m. on the day of the tour.
Advance tickets available from: Audrey at 902-859-2314, Julie 902-859-2018, Carol 902-853-7474 or Heather at 902-859-2625.