Re: "Pot Luck?" story.
Over the years, I've known a number of close friends who developed a casual use of marijuana, who then graduated to hard drugs.
Perhaps Justin Trudeau should explain to any future marijuana users that it is a drug that might be responsible for the following side effects:
1. Difficulty in walking and speaking correctly
2. Blockage of memory formation
3. Affects the ability to drive
4. Increases the risk of depression
5. Possible reaction with intense anxiety, fear, and panic
6. Hallucinations and delusional episodes
7. Sleep deprivation, and
8. Heart rate increase.
Addictions are far too easy to acquire, can be destructive to family relationships and a massive drain on the health-care system.