Danny Perry, owner of Colours Signs, is part of the new ownership group taking over the Summerside Western Capitals. Colin MacLean/Journal Pioneer
SUMMERSIDE – The Summerside Western Capitals officially announced their new ownership group Thursday at Credit Union Place.
The following is a list of owners and their most prominent business affiliations, for the complete story see Friday’s Journal Pioneer.
– Dave Groom, president of P.E.I. Sports and Entertainment (the Caps new management company) and of Quality Inn & Suites and Brothers 2.
– Mike James, team governor, owner of Castle Building Supplies Prince County.
– Danny Perry, vice president of communication & marketing, and owner of Colours Signs.
– Aaron Doyle, president of the Summerside Rec Hockey League and operations manager of Greco Pizza in Prince and Queens Counties.
– Ryan Simmonds, a long time caps supporter and community leader in Kensington.
– Clair Sudsbury, management consultant.
– Darren Cousins, co-owner and operator of Twin Shores Camping Area.
– Terry Peters, owner operator T&K Home Improvement & and agent with Royal LePage of Summerside.
– Blake MacKay, co-owner Mid-Isle Electric.
– Mario Sham of China Star Restaurant.
– Mark O’Keefe, vice president of Finance at Vector Aerospace.