Sites & Bytes
My computer isn't performing like it used to. Do I need a new one?
If your computer starts acting differently than normal or running very slow, this doesn't necessarily mean you need to buy a new computer. Like cars, computers also need tune-ups and require regular maintenance. There are applications that will clean your computer and make it run like new.
Sites and Bytes can repair a hard drive, generate free space, recover data, optimize processes and most of all clean your computer registry! Technicians will warn the user of any viruses or other issues that are potentially hazardous to your computer's functionality, including hard drive errors, security issues, inefficient settings or files that may need to be deleted to free up disk space.
By bringing your computer in for a tune-up, your computer will last longer, experience fewer slowdowns and improve its overall performance, saving you a lot of frustration.
Go Green Self Storage
147c Industrial Crescent
Summerside, PE C1N 5P8
How do I declutter my home?
Many folks make a New Year resolution to declutter their homes, especially in the aftermath of Christmas. Here are some tips on how to get started:
1. Start somewhere. Start in one area (room, desk, shelf or drawer) in the part of the house you use the most, such as the living room or kitchen. Give yourself a set amount of time, be it one hour or five minutes.
2. Sort first, store later. Wait on purchasing storage containers until after you've decluttered. You may not need as much storage space once you've sorted through everything, or you may find a different solution works better for you.
3. Sort through everything and try to make it fun. Take the time to sort through everything. Put items into categories: keep, donate, sell or toss/recycle. Group like items together to make it easier to access them in the future. Involve your kids and partner if you have them. Put on happy music, start a race to collect recycling and make it fun!
4. Schedule the time to follow through. Schedule a time to drop off donations and get them out of your space. Take recycling to the curb or depot; take garbage bags to the bins.
5. Prevent clutter before it starts. Even if it's free or a really great price, if it will just end up clutter, don't bring it home.
To hear more tips or to find out about storing your possessions, call Scott Ching at Go Green Self Storage at 902-436-4445, or email email@example.com.
Safe Drivers P.E.I.
What are the benefits of driver training?
While there are several good reasons for investing in a Drivers Ed Program, the top reason should be for safer driving, both when learning to drive and after receiving a drivers license.
Professionally trained drivers, will have the knowledge and the in car experiences to help them handle the challenges found in today's driving environments.
Driver Education, will not replace the need for new drivers to gain additional driving experience, nor can it prevent all new drivers from taking risks, but it is a very good start to safer driving. (Any motor vehicle accident, that is prevented by the knowledge or training a new driver has received, is worth the investment.)
In addition to helping new drivers be safer on the road, Drivers Education can also be a very good financial decision. Insurance companies will generally offer large discounts for new drivers who have taken a Driver Education Program. New drivers with Drivers Education are normally given a group six rating (6 years no accidents) and will maintain that rating as long as they keep a clean driving record. Safe Drivers PEI students have reported savings of up to $4000.00 in the first few years and savings can continue for up to six years. (please check with your insurance provider for more information.)
It should also be noted, that the Safe Drivers PEI program, covers all study materials and required testing for both the learners and drivers licenses. Safe Drivers PEI, also eliminates the need to attend the provincial government (2 evening) novice driver program. This adds up to nearly $160.00 in savings for new drivers, and our students can take their driving test after nine months instead of 1 year.
Safe Drivers PEI offers programs in the greater areas of Summerside, Kensington and Kinkora PEI. We offer 9 courses per year from September to July. Program fees may be paid over several months (up to nine months.) and we can accept scheduled bank and credit card payments.
Private lessons are also available on an hourly basis and will be credited towards the full program, if requested.
For additional information and registration, please check our web site at safedrivers.com or text/phone Stewart Brookins at (902)-439-0966 firstname.lastname@example.org