October 14, 2015
Monthly Meeting of PCH Auxiliary
- Place : St. Lawrence Room, PCH Hospital
- Time : 13:30
- Contact : Susanecameron@bellaliant.net
- Details : The PCH Auxiliary is currently seeking new members and welcome anyone wanting more information to come to our next meeting on Oct. 14 and see why this group has been operating for over 100 years to help out the PCHospital! Meeting time is 1:30 - 3:30.
October 17, 2015
Monster Mash Halloween Party
- Place : Tyne Valley Public Library
- Time : 10:15
- Contact : Ray MacLeod
- Details : Free family fun at the library. Stop by for crafts, stories, games, and treats. All welcome (no library card required).
October 20, 2015
Alzheimer/Dementia Care Information Sessions
- Place : Summerside, O'Leary
- Time : 00:00
- Contact : 902-367-3868
- Details : We welcome you to join us for information sessions across the island to learn how about Alzheimer's and Dementia and how you can become a more effective caregiver when caring for a loved one with this disease. We have sessions in O'Leary, Summerside, Charlottetown and Montague. Please call to register at 902-367-3868 or email to email@example.com It is recommended that you attend both sessions at your preferred location. Charlottetown (Home Instead Office 106 Kensington Road) September 30th & October 7th. 6:00pm-9:00pm Summerside (Credit Union Place) October 20 & October 2. 6:30pm-9:00pm O'Leary (Community Hospital O'Leary) October 22 & October 29. 6:30pm-9:00pm Montague (Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre) October 7th (one session only). 6:00pm-8:00pm Home Instead Senior Care is hosting these sessions. Testimonial from last year's sessions: "The only criticism I can offer about these sessions is that I wish we had more. We had no idea how to manage when Mom would be paranoid or accusing us of things. We have learned how to help her while she is going through these changes. Thank you for giving us the information and tools so that we can be better caregivers to our Mom."